TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, April 30, 2011

American Idol 10 Top 6 performs Carole King songs.( My Ranking)

My Top 6 Ranking of American Idol 10 Carole King Week
1. James Durbin-Will You Still Love Me TomorrowJames Durbin has never disappointed me with his performances, aside from Pia Toscano he is my other bet for the title. I don't know what will happen in the competition if he will be eliminated.

2.Scotty Mcreery-You've Got A Friend I am no fan of Scotty but I must admit I really liked this performance. It was one of his best performance or maybe the best yet.

3.Haley Reinhart-Beautiful I am not that a bog fan of Haley but I must admit, I always love her` performances her voice is so unique and really sexy. I just hate it that judges sometimes makes her feel as if she did not do a good job even she gave her everything and really impressed the world with her voice. She has a really good voice.

4.Casey Abrams-Hi De Ho Since he almost got eliminated I always wish him to be voted off but with this performance I know he is good but I just feel like it's unfair that he had a second chance and got double elimination the week after. I don't like that policy of American Idol, judges used the power too early they could have saved Pia.

5.Lauren Alaina-Where You Lead I loved her ever since until the Top 7 performances where she sang Born To Fly by Sara Evans with that performance and her performance during Carole King week, I can say that she is getting tired in the competition so I don't like her that much now.

6.Jacob Lusk-Oh No not my Baby! He is a good singer all of them are it's just his weakest performance ever. Whenever I see him I always remember his performance of Dance With My Father and Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word those were just his best performances in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment